Friday, February 26, 2010

Disclaimer...Claiming Idenity

I suppose there is no "right" time for and explanation of an artists work. And so I mentioned oh-so long ago, I hate explanations. But we all have bad days, we all have good days. Simple as that. The truth is the things I write here are through my eyes and no one else's. And though my experiences are completely transformative depending on who reads them, this much I know is true. I would not choose to be anywhere else in life. The people I'm surrounded by every day have changed me for the better. They are the most talented, eccentric, beautiful, hilarious, bold, brash, charming, raunchy group I have the honor of working with. And I love them. They have all become pieces of my soul, have breathed life into me, have saved me. I owe them everything. This is life. This is real. This is how I see it through my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment